Infinity Australia Monthly Hobby Competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- To be eligible for entry, you must be part of the INFINITY AUSTRALIA Facebook group, and have a valid Australian Postal Address (for sending prizes to)
- Only one entry per person
- Entry is FREE
- Each month will be a different category for entry, but might include things like listed below (but not limited to). Only work done in the month of the competition will be accepted as an entry. Anything seen posted before on here or any other forums will be excluded.
Monthly ideas include:
- Mini Painting
- Scratch built terrain piece (just the building, not painting)
- Painted laser cut terrain
- Painted scratch built terrain
- Painted vehicle
- Photo diorama background
- Best battle report
- Coolest self-written mission/scenario
- Best short story
- Painted 200-300pt army
- 1st of the month start, with entries submitted by midnight on the last day of the month.
- Entrants are to create a photo album stating the month of the entry and their name, and upload before and after photos, and WIP photos there. Only those entries submitted this way will be considered.
- Will consist of a choice of either a blister or box set from the most recently monthly Infinity releases, depending on the number of entrants.
- <20 Entrants = Blister Pack Prize
- >=20 Entrants = Box Set Prize
- The judging will be done by a small panel of people. Criteria for each month will be determined by the panel, but not made public until the winner is selected (i.e, its not always going to be a "best painted" scenario, could be "most improved", or "best first time posting" as examples.)
Our decision is final. Once the decision has been made, and the winner has selected their prize, the prize will be mailed out to an Australian Postal Address only free of charge.
We reserve the right to cancel or stop the competition at any time in the event of issues arising.
eCommerce Software by CubeCart